PLEASE B NICE:]

Update:

i think my measurements are 28.37..and idk the bottom

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

this is one of the many reasons people are against a&f and hollister. they only sell clothes that fit stick skinny people

don't even worry about it. hollister has no real style anyways. it's just cheap, overpriced clothes with a label on it. shop somewhere with quality or at least some individuality

• 1 decade ago

Weight's broad. What are your measurements. I'm 5'7 34 24 33, and I fit in it but I'm a medium/ large. Which is sad because I'm pretty small at 125. But I know I have friends that weigh more because of muscle and still fit in and they are my size, so I would consider your measurements not your weight! and you are not big Hollister is just weird.

• dolce
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Possibly a large or an XL (they only make XL in sweatshirts though). They're a juniors company that runs notoriously small. I weigh 140, am not a big girl at all, and a large just fits me. You may want to try Abercrombie though. Their sizes run larger and tend to fit curvy women better.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

that's funny everyone is saying that you cant because i weigh around the same and actually a little bit bigger i have huge shoulders i take after my dad and yet i buy clothes there all the time and they fit and i like to cover up my body so al lthe clothes cover everything on me so i would say yes you can buy them and wear them but try them on before you buy them bc they are expensive out the *** i payed $ 125.00 for a pair of pants and $ 85.00 for a hoodie and $ 45.00 for a regular t shirt

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • eh.
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

of course! just try out the large or extra large.

• 1 decade ago

i am much bigger than that and i fit in hollister clothing. dont worry, they should fit.

• 1 decade ago

uhm I'm not sure. I don't think weight matters if you're lower than 200. Try xl.

• 1 decade ago

i weigh the same and sadly enough i cant so i dont think u can. sorry i no its sad:(

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

sure

they have all kinds of sizes

• 1 decade ago

those size carry in small.

my sis is 5'8 167 pounds and looks like blubber.

hollister is stupid, u'd be cuter in charlotte-russe tops :)))

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.