HOLLiSTER??

WOULD I FIT IN HOLLISTER IM

5'7

170 POUNDS

WULD I??

PLEASE B NICE:]

i think my measurements are 28.37..and idk the bottom

Favorite Answer

this is one of the many reasons people are against a&f and hollister. they only sell clothes that fit stick skinny people

don't even worry about it. hollister has no real style anyways. it's just cheap, overpriced clothes with a label on it. shop somewhere with quality or at least some individuality

Weight's broad. What are your measurements. I'm 5'7 34 24 33, and I fit in it but I'm a medium/ large. Which is sad because I'm pretty small at 125. But I know I have friends that weigh more because of muscle and still fit in and they are my size, so I would consider your measurements not your weight! and you are not big Hollister is just weird.

• dolce

Possibly a large or an XL (they only make XL in sweatshirts though). They're a juniors company that runs notoriously small. I weigh 140, am not a big girl at all, and a large just fits me. You may want to try Abercrombie though. Their sizes run larger and tend to fit curvy women better.

that's funny everyone is saying that you cant because i weigh around the same and actually a little bit bigger i have huge shoulders i take after my dad and yet i buy clothes there all the time and they fit and i like to cover up my body so al lthe clothes cover everything on me so i would say yes you can buy them and wear them but try them on before you buy them bc they are expensive out the *** i payed $ 125.00 for a pair of pants and $ 85.00 for a hoodie and $ 45.00 for a regular t shirt

• eh.

of course! just try out the large or extra large.

i am much bigger than that and i fit in hollister clothing. dont worry, they should fit.

uhm I'm not sure. I don't think weight matters if you're lower than 200. Try xl.

i weigh the same and sadly enough i cant so i dont think u can. sorry i no its sad:(

sure

they have all kinds of sizes

those size carry in small.

my sis is 5'8 167 pounds and looks like blubber.

hollister is stupid, u'd be cuter in charlotte-russe tops :)))