Lades or Gentleman Give me some names of Designer dress Shoes? Please?

Update:

Are they affordable or comfortable or both

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

* CHANEL

* Manolo Blahnik, Jimmy Choo

* Guess

* D&G

* JLO

* Jimmy Choo

* Gucci

* Michael Korrs

* Alfani

* Anne Klein

* Arturo Chaing

* DKNY

* Kathy Van Zeeland

* Filippo Raphael

• daisy
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Chanel, Christian Dior, Christian Louboutin, Cole Hann, Dolce & Gabbana, Donald J. Pliner, Fendi, Ferragamo, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Manolo Blahnik, Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Moschino, Prada, Sigerson Morrison, Stuart Weitzman, Tory Burch...

Marc by Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Belle by Sigerson Morrison, and Tory Burch are pretty affordable, as far as designer shoes go. I also read somewhere that Cole Hann uses Nike air technology in their heels to make them really comfortable.

• 1 decade ago

Charles Jourdan, MAB, Bruno Magli plus the others listed by the people below

• 1 decade ago

the other day I had on my favorite jeans.. they're a little beat up, but they make my butt look amazing lol... n/eways when I got home my friends hit me up sayin to get ready cuz they were 2 min. frm my house and we were going to a party. So to give my look a fast classy touch I threw on my fav. pair of ALDO stilletos! They are ssooo gorgeous! I can wear them with a dress & they look beautiful, and if I wanna look classy yet hip I wear them w jeans...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Where do I start?!?

Jimmy Choo

Christian Louboutin

Michael Kors

to name a few...

• 1 decade ago

there are a lot but some of the main ones are gucci, dolce && gabana(i prolly selled that wrong), jimmy choo, oh and coach.

• 1 decade ago

dolce and gabbana, jimmy choes, prada, louis vuitton etc

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.