help vagina hurts?

my boyfriend was rubbing my clit and he touched the outside of my vagina with one finger and kind of applyed pressure and it didn't feel good it hurt. why does it hurt? his finger barely had even begun to go in. which i would never let him do. i am a virgin. i don't use tampons either, the idea of them freaks me out. is this normal to be so sensitive?

-also i'm sorry for such a weird question

23 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Your not use to things being in there, thats why. If you've never had sex, your vagina is extremely tight. Speaking from previous experience, it was really sore for me the first time my boyfriend did that kind of stuff. You just have to get use to it.

• 1 decade ago

Usually it only feels good if the clit is rubbed lightly. He might have applied too much pressure. Give it a couple days before you try anything again, it might need a rest. And since you are a virgin, it might take a little bit of time to get used to that kind of stuff. You'll be ok.

Yeah, tampons terrify me too.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

wel is a high chance is b/c ur a virgin

ur clit is sensitive n maybe is 2 rough on it

even if he barely went in so let him no

that 2 b gente w/ u

n it iz normal 2 b sensitive

don lie 2 him

just tell him str8 up ok?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Had the same problem and im only 13 yeah my boyfriend fingered me a bit roughly and my hymen broke i am sure thats it x

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

nah its normal when i lost my virgintiy i was young too just a few months ago i was 15, he's just being too roungh on it its sensitive down there, i had th same problem u might even bleed a little?

• 1 decade ago

Great Question- I'll be sure to get back to you on this one.

Tell him to take it easy on the ole moose knuckle!

• 1 decade ago

yes maybe you are sensitive and well if it keeps on hurting you should see the doctor and have it checked out

• Bren J
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Ok, I don't know, but what's the point in being a VIRGIN if he's touching you there anyway?

Source(s): Technical Virgin - Hayley DiMarco
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Not expert, but heard that first times are like that... It's normal

(should I realy be here...)

• 1 decade ago

I would maybe check it out with a doctor.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.