Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationMaintenance & Repairs · 1 decade ago

Tire Rotation. . .?

Hey i was wondering if it is true that you should rotate your tires every 5,000 miles and also which Michelin tire is the best as in price and mileage. Thanks, best answers gets 10 points!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Each customer is different, however if you want to extend the life of your tires then rotate them regularly, check your air pressure once a month, and have your vehicle's alignment check once a year.

As far as which Michelin is the best....Michelin feels that every Michelin is the best... Sound silly but its true.

• 1 decade ago

We rotate our tires every other oil change, so 5-6000 miles sounds about right. As for which Michelin tire is best, ask your dealer. You know the terrain over which you drive, and your dealer knows which ones cost him the most. If he has to make good on the warranty too often, he'll lose some of his profit, and if you end up distrusting his judgment, you won't be back, so he has a double reason to sell you what you need and to not lead you on.

• 1 decade ago

yes every 5k, do it yourself if u have time, back left to front right, back right to front left, move the front 2 back, also rotating your full size spare saves a few thousand miles, as for price i dont really know Michelins that well

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Every 5,000 - 7,000 miles. Keep those Michellins wearing evenly! Great tires, and will last you a long time if you rotate them at these intervals.

Cheers!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes i just got mine rotated it cost me $15.00

Every 5 thousand

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.