This guy calls me and says he works for a collection agency, but the caller ID is 000-000-0000 I its a scam?

The caller ID name is 000-000-0000 and a phone number but when I go to whitepages.com and put the # it its unpublished and says the provider name and the city the phone is in, which is the same as my city. I have talked to him before and he knew little about my medical bill and he said that I could call him back... show more The caller ID name is 000-000-0000 and a phone number but when I go to whitepages.com and put the # it its unpublished and says the provider name and the city the phone is in, which is the same as my city. I have talked to him before and he knew little about my medical bill and he said that I could call him back at his home number...?!?! I never heard of the collection agency he says he is calling from so Should I remain sceptical or am I being over paranoid?