FBI......CIA......ATF and the Military?

I am currently enrolled at a private college where i am majoring in Criminal Justice, as well as Political Science. When i graduate next year, I am planning on joining the military to help me with my overall career. The problem i am having in relation to this is the following: Im not quite sure which branch of... show more I am currently enrolled at a private college where i am majoring in Criminal Justice, as well as Political Science. When i graduate next year, I am planning on joining the military to help me with my overall career.

The problem i am having in relation to this is the following:
Im not quite sure which branch of military, if any, are perfered over another when applying for a government job within the FBI, CIA, or ATF.

I understand that these government organizations do not disqualify you due to a certain branch, but i was wondering if it is a plus to be in a particular one.

If anyone who either works within the FBI, CIA, or ATF has an idea, i would greatly apprecaite the the help with this question, or any other advice you might be willing to offer. Anyone else who believes they may have imput, please do not answer this question with an unsure guess or your own bias opinion that might not be true.

Thank you.