Who do you think would be elected president if the canidates were Rush Limbaugh (Rep) and Michael Moore (Dem)?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Fern O
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

In the present political climate...Michael Moore. The electorate is ripe for change to the health care system in this country. Rush Limbaugh can only offer temporary health care pain relief in the form of oxy-contin. Running your mouth is no solution to anything...

• Ditka
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Rush Limbaugh is NOT a Republican he's a Conservative, and Michael Moore is NOT a Democrat he is a Liberal.. Lets get the Parties straight before we vote. Lets compare apples to apples..

And the same goes for the last question you posted with Daschle and Maher.. Think you need to get your parties straight.

Yes they are both parties within a party, but most republicans and democrats don't want to take credit for any of these extremists.

• 1 decade ago

Well, definitely Limbaugh. But it would never happen, he wouldn't want to take the pay cut.

But seriously, Limbaugh has a huge following, Moore just couldn't compete in that arena. Plus Moore is kind of a dim bulb, he'd get killed in any kind of debate.

• I have to agree with the first answer. I don't want a prescription drug junkie anymore than I want a racist crackhead. Michael Moore is not even in the realm of possibility.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

OMG!!

I hate Rush, so I would have to vote for Moore (even though I dont think he would be a great pres, as he does not seem willing to compromise...neither does Rush!) I think it would be 4 years of stagnation, as neither would be able to get Congress to pass anything and they would likely veto lots of bills.

• Joe R
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Rush is far to liberal for me. Not a good idea, but I'm sure Rush would win.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

moore because at least he throws stones in his own glass house before he does anyone else's.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Whoever is running as the independent.

• 1 decade ago

Whoever the third-party candidate is.

• do you have to ask?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.