my 3yrs old son?

when it time to clean my son alway say his legs hurt so he cant clean and when he have to walk to what can i do ?

i thru alway so many toy cause he told me to so he dont have to clean

nothing wrong with him he just being lazy

Favorite Answer

Start putting his toys in garbage bags and threaten to put them out with the trash.

He'll start cleaning - IN A HURRY............

Sounds like what my kids do. I have a 6 year old and a 3 year old. Ask him if his legs would hurt if he was playing instead, and he'll probably tell you no. Tell him if he doesn't help clean up, you will do all of it but he won't be able to play with any toys again if it's hurting his legs so much to play that he can't clean up. Works with my kids, might help with yours

IF he is truly hurting then perhaps you need to see a doctor? is his skin red and hurt when you wash him ? does he have a rash? when he does walk does he walk fine? otherwise he is just figured out that if he says that then you wont persue. Can you encourage him to wash himself with a cool fun kids washcloth( Ive seen some great puppet like washclothes and you can stick the ends of soaps in them and they make great lather). If you mean clean up the room, then, you might want to try a tidy up song to help encourage him to tidy. You can direct his arms/hands and "make" him tidy and put away toys and do it "with " him.

when you walk with him and there truly is nothing wrong with his legs, then simply refuse to carry him..tell him he is a big boy now!! and you are so proud of him being able to do more things for himself!! praise him! good luck!

• bulkin

ask your well being centred visitor approximately him being examined by utilising speach and language professionals, he could be sluggish on speaking and then he would be properly away or must be some thing else, my buddy those days found out her son has a syndrome that kind of makes him slower, he will have the skill to communicate, and do each little thing like all human beings else as he grows up by way of college and so on it's going to easily take him little longer than others, he's two and one million/2, suited component to understand cuz then he's getting help any further incredibly than later! so defenitely ask your hv or gp hun xx

He's a smart little guy, isn't he!!! He's already figured out how to get out of doing any work, or walking if he doesn't feel like it. But a three -year-old is certainly too big to be carried around all the time, and he's NOT too small to start doing chores, either. If he says his legs hurt, tell him: "Oh, sorry about that! I guess you'll have to go to bed now, since you don't feel well!" That ought to get him moving pretty quickly.

• .

If you're asking what to do when your 3 year old tries to make excuses not to pick up after himself, then my answer is be the parent! Catering to this kind of behavior raises Super Nanny's worst night mare. There's no excuse for him not at least picking up after himself or tidying up his room at this age.

• Sylke

I always stick an band aid on her leg or she does it herself. Sometimes it ends up on her arm. After this as she feels well again, she can do her chores. No problem.

Could you be more clear on what you're asking? If you'er saying what I think you are, he's just being a three year old...I have one of my own.

he's only 3 give him a break

What?