Tone
Tone asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

PF for weekly league?

I need to pick 1 PF next week for my league. I've narrowed the choices to Nowitski, Marion and Duncan. Each has 4 games next week, and their fantasy point averages are within 1 point of each other. Any help choosing will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Favorite Answer

All the guys you mentioned play relatively an equal amount of easy teams (below .500) so therefore I would go with who has been the most consistent lately and that person is Disco Dirk. He has has been averaging around 20 a game with 5 assists and 8 rebounds for the past few weeks which definitely fills the stat sheet for you. Duncan and Marion have been a little inconsistent lately because of injuries. Even though, if healthy, both are better fantasy wise than Dirk, I would still go with Dirk next week for sure.

I'd go with Marion. He is as consistent as they get (exceopt that one game right after his minor injury. i physical defender could take Dirk out off the game almost completely.

I like Marion as he fills more stats than the others.