Clint Eastwood - best actor?

Hi guys. In my opinion Clint Eastwood is the greatest actor I've seen. Although some people describe him as wooden, I fear that these people simply don't "get" Clint. Surely any actor who can grab an audiences attention without even speaking must be worth their weight in gold?
Update: Yeah, I kind of guessed people would come away with De Niro and Pacino. Unfortunately, I don't "get" the attraction! lol They're competent, no doubt, but I feel De Niro plays De Niro in every film, and it gets wearing. He's kind of ugly and evil looking as well. Whereas Clint was really... show more Yeah, I kind of guessed people would come away with De Niro and Pacino. Unfortunately, I don't "get" the attraction! lol They're competent, no doubt, but I feel De Niro plays De Niro in every film, and it gets wearing. He's kind of ugly and evil looking as well. Whereas Clint was really good-looking AND cool so a lot of guys aspire to be him.