Random Pete Wentz Facts?

I am doing a PowerPoint slide with random Pete Wentz facts for computer class.

I need a few more facts, could anyone help me out?

Such as..

What is Pete's favorite color?

What is Pete's favorite food?

How many instruments does Pete play?

etc, etc.

AND YES I ALREADY KNOW HIS FAVORITE ANIMAL IS PANDA :D

Favorite Answer

im not sure if this is the type of info ur looking for but its info on him:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pete_Wentz

In February 2005, in what appeared to be a suicide attempt, Wentz took an overdose of the anxiety medication Ativan, and as a result, spent a week in hospital. Commenting on the event to a magazine, he said:

“ I was isolating myself further and further, and the more I isolated myself, the more isolated I'd feel. I wasn't sleeping. I just wanted my head to shut off, like, I just wanted to completely stop thinking about anything at all. ”

The suicide attempt was soon put into song form, "7 Minutes in Heaven (Atavan Halen)" and was released on their album, From Under The Cork Tree. After this event, Wentz moved back in with his parents.[13]

In March 2006, nude photos of Wentz were posted on the Internet to the LiveJournal celebrity gossip community Oh No They Didn't. The LiveJournal poster reported that she received the photos third-hand, and that Wentz originally sent the pictures to a woman with whom he allegedly had romantic interests. After the pictures spread across the Internet, Wentz posted a response on Fall Out Boy's website and blog asserting that the pictures were stolen from his T-Mobile Sidekick, and that after "feeling badly about this for about 24 hours, I am now ready to get back to laughing."[14] The video for the single "This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race" contains a scene that references to the incident.

In a Blender interview in March 2007, Wentz alluded to being bisexual, stating that he has kissed males before and that "anybody above the waist is totally fair game."[15] In the May 2007 issue of The Advocate, Wentz opened up about his sexuality, saying that he is sexually attracted to males but that "I'm not a fan of penises."[16]

He elaborated later in an NPR story in November 2007 [1], saying," "I would never come out and say I'm gay, because I'm not gay. There's part of me that kind of wishes I was gay, and I think that comes from anybody constantly wishing they were in the minority and constantly wants to be fighting everybody off."

In a Rolling Stone photo shoot, Wentz and singer/actress Ashlee Simpson took a picture together for the opening of Wentz' bar, Angels & Kings, and were labeled as a couple. Eventually the two began to acknowledge the relationship. In mid-2007 Wentz spoke about their relationship to InTouch magazine, saying of Simpson that "I have never met somebody who makes me feel the way she makes me feel," although he denied rumors that the two are engaged.

In December 2007, rumors circulated that Simpson's father, Joe Simpson, refused to allow Wentz to attend the family's Christmas dinner because of Wentz's bisexuality. Simpson was apparently not too pleased upon reading Wentz's interview in Blender magazine (see above), "With the news of (Pete's) possible bisexuality, Joe Simpson blew his top".[17] Wentz has since denied this story, claiming that Simpson "gets a bad rap" in the media, and that "this is definitely a rumor".

Pete Wentz 2007

2007 Pete Wentz

I think his favorite color was either red or black.

I know for a fact his favorite food is Macaroni and Cheese. he says that all the time :P

I never knew his favorite animal was a panda!

Oh yeah, and if you have any more questions, try asking on the falloutboyrock.com message boards (allthough they tend to be extremely mean and rude and will probably cuss you out), or ask really nicely on icecreamhdaches.livejournal.com. Make sure you say 'I know this is off-topic, but what is Pete's favorite -insert subject-. it's for homework thanks!' We'll usually reply to something nice like that ;D

• Lori

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avhUl

-Pete parked the van in mud and had to get it towed it out on the Vans Warped Tour '04 -Pete has bad luck with security guards (2 fights) -Pete is shy -Pete Likes Yellow flowers -Pete doesnt write fictional songs there all true

Wow, Thank you! Just what I was searching for. I tried looking for the answers on the internet but I couldn't find them.

his favorite color: robin egg's blue

his favorite food: anything fattening

he plays the piano, bass,guitar,and the drums a little just enough to keep a beat

Source(s): im a fanatic it's my job to know these things

His peepee was all over the internet