Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

how shud i rewire d broken relations?!!??!?

hey ppl i had a fight wit my frnds..it was a mistake of mine which i din accept ...after dat d situation got worse n i had a fight wit d whole grp of girls....dey r all angry on me now ...i kno its my fault ...bt now d fight has gon soo badd dat nobody even wants to talk bout it.......dey all r angry wit me...once i was soooo close to dem n now i feel relly hurt wen dey try to ignore me o don talk to me n hang out together without me......can u guys plz suggest me how i can mak my relations good wit my frnds jus lik b4!!..a one o two o dem still talk nicely to me....bt dey say dat its diff for dem to forget wat happ....i had no wrong intentions!....n wen i realised it was my mistake it was toooo late!!!!...plz help!!....i need dem!!...dey wer d best frnds i eva had!!

Favorite Answer

what the hell are you writing

This sounds like a potentially serious situation. What you need is a bonding session to regain their trust. Tell them to relax and fall backwards, say you will catch them. The ones that do it trust you, ditch the others.

• You should look for new friends and learn from you past mestake. Let time heal the wound and when you grow up a little they'll probably forgive you.

you should still keep apoloizing....and hope that someday they will understand you....i mean everyone makes mistakes...

is this the first major big fight you had...if they're not willing to give youa second chance....then maybe they aren't the best friends ever....

if they were your friends and they try to avoid u then one day go up to them and say something like "Hey, i'm sorry for the thing or way i acted or did to u. will u forgive me?"

First thing you need to do is to learn how to spell properly

did you send them a text message and they read it wrong and thought you said something completely different because they couldn't understand what it said? lol

did you alredy say sorry to them? say sorry then explain yourself.

and asked help to those two girls who are still your friends. tell them that you really felt baad and admit that its your mistake.

they will surely accept your sorry because they are your friends.