Do you take a book (or magazine) when you go to the restroom ?

I was just wondering if it's more a guy's thing to do that or if girls do it too... Because I don't, but my brother does. My sister doesn't, but her boyfriend does.

So what do you think ?

Favorite Answer

Sometimes I suffer from constipation, so for me, it's more like the entire encyclopedia Britannica, a pillow and a plumbers plunger as a last resort.

Dan.

.

I take a book in with me. I have to admit I'm not "taking care of business" though. I tell the family I am (4 sons and a hubby) just so I can have a little peace and quiet.

Yeah, my boyfriend does that too, but I only pop in there and then get out again, I don't need a book. Its bizaare that guys seem to want to spend so much time in the loo - anyone would think he didn't want to be with me?

• Ick. The last thing I would want to do in the bathroom is stay long enough to read a magasine article.

No, I don't do that. And I don't know anyone who actually does do that.

No not a place I like to stay that long, life is a bit hectic at the moment.

No, I try to make my visit to the toilet very brief! I don't like bathrooms, no matter how clean they are I still feel like it is a gross place to be in with lots of germs.

xcountry♥

Nope it's not just a guy thing as for I do it all the time too.

• Rachel

Neither my husband or I do that. When we head for the bathroom, we're in and out of there pretty quickly.

i would usually be practicing charismatic skills while in the loo. really weird but hey, theres no judging here lol

Im a girl and no i dont!!!

i usually dont stay in there for more than a minute at a time!!

LOL!!

Definetely guys do it more!!!