ching man asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文翻譯 Thank you

回顧2007年,分行在整體貸款總額增長率及整體回報率分別是7.3%及30%,這是一個豐收的一年。 展望2008年,是一個通漲年,在消費性產品,包括個人耐用品及必需品的價格按月遞增。 在這情況下必然產生社會波幅,本公司應及早作出相對策略。 本人有以下建議 :

為應付本公司成本上漲及減低壞賬率,本人提議客戶風險評級。評級標準為高,中,低三級 ; 如顧客之總欠債率高,收入不穩定,住所不固定等,則評定為高風險,此客戶應提升月息為4%。如客戶之欠債率少於十倍及自動轉賬出糧,則評定為低風險,此客戶應降低月息為2.5%。

相反地,受到通漲情況威脅下,必然產生若干數量的新客戶跌進財務機構。本公司應設立迎新超低利息即2%,此利率比一般信用咭利率為低25%。希望藉此吸引一批從未踏進財務機構的新客戶及擺脫以往貴息的形象。

4 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Recalling 2007, the branch in the overall growth rate of total loans and the overall return rate is 7.3% and 30%, this is a bumper year. Vision 2008 is a year of inflation in consumer products, including personal goods and the price of necessities monthly increments. Under these circumstances will inevitably have social movements, the Company made a relatively early strategy. I have the following suggestions:

To cope with the rising costs of the company and reduce the amount of bad loans rate, I propose that customers risk rating. Standards for high, medium and low 3; If customers of the high rate of indebtedness, unstable income, shelter is not fixed, then classified as high-risk, the customers should be raised monthly interest rate of 4%. If the customer's debt rate of less than 10 times and Payroll, classified as low-risk, the customer should lower monthly interest rate of 2.5%.

On the contrary, the situation being under the threat of inflation, will have a certain number of new customers fall into financial institutions. The company should be set up New ultra-low interest rates of 2 per cent, this credit card interest rates than the general rate of 25 per cent lower. Never hope to attract a number of financial institutions into new customers and from the past, the image of your income.

• 1 decade ago

Reviews in 2007, the branch in the whole loan total amount rate of increment and the whole repayment rate respectively is 7.3% and 30%, this is an abundant harvest year. Forecasts in 2008, is passes rises the year, in the expense product, monthly increases progressively including individual durable goods and the essential item price. Inevitably has the social wave amplitude in this situation, this company should early make the relative strategy. Below myself have suggested that, In order to deal with this company cost to rise and to decrease the bad account rate, myself propose the customer risk rating. The rating standard is high, center, low three levels; If the customer always going into debt rate is high, the income is unstable, the residence not firmly grades, then evaluates for the high risk, this customer should promote the monthly interest is 4%. If going into debt of rate the customer is short to ten times and from turns the account to draw pay, then evaluates for the low risk, this customer should reduce the monthly interest is 2.5%. To the contrary, receives passes rises under the situation threat, inevitably produces the somes new customers to fall the financial organization. This company should set up welcomes a newcomer the ultra low interest namely 2%, this interest rate for is lower than the general credit card interest rate 25%. The hope took advantage of this attracts one batch never to step into the financial organization the new customer and gets rid of formerly the expensive rest image

Source(s): me
  • 1 decade ago

Reviews in 2007, the branch in the whole loan total amount rate of increment and the overall rate of return respectively is 7.3% and 30%, this is an abundant harvest year. Forecasts in 2008, is one passes rises the year, in the consumption product, increases progressively monthly including individual durable goods and the essential item price. Has the social wave amplitude inevitably in this situation, this company should make the relative strategy early. Below myself have suggested that:

In order to deal with this company cost to rise and to decrease the bad account rate, myself propose the customer risk rating.The rating standard is high, low three levels; If the customer always goes into debt rate is high, the income is unstable, residence not fixed and so on, then the evaluation is the high risk, this customer should promote the monthly interest is 4%.If the customer goes into debt rate is short draws pay in ten time of and the automatic account transfer, then the evaluation is the low risk, this customer should reduce the monthly interest is 2.5%.

On the contrary, receives passes rises under the situation threat, produces the some new customer to fall into the financial organization inevitably.This company should set up welcomes a newcomer the ultra low interest namely 2%, this interest rate compared to general credit card interest rate for low 25%.The hope took advantage of this attracts one batch never to step into the financial organization the new customer and gets rid formerly is expensive the rest the image.

Source(s): me
  • 1 decade ago

English translates Thank you

to review in 2007, the branch in the whole total loan rate of increment and the overall rate of return respectively is 7.3% and 30%, this is abundant harvest one year. Forecasts in 2008, is one passes the rising year, in the consumption product, increases progressively monthly including individual durable goods and the essential item price. Has the social wave amplitude inevitably in this situation, this company should make the relative strategy early. Myself have following suggested: is deals with this company cost to rise and to decrease the bad account rate, myself propose the customer risk rating. The rating standard is high, low third-level; If the customer always going into debt rate is high, the income is unstable, residence not fixed and so on, then the evaluation is the high risk, this customer should promote the monthly interest is 4%. If the customer goes into debt rate is short draws pay in ten time and the automatic account transfer, then the evaluation is the low risk, this customer should reduce the monthly interest is 2.5%. , receives on the contrary passes rises under the situation threat, produces some new customer to fall into the financial organization inevitably. This company should set up welcomes a newcomer the ultra low interest namely 2%, this interest rate compared to general credit card interest rate for low 25%. The hope took advantage of this attracts one batch never to step into the financial organization the new customer and gets rid was formerly expensive the rest the image.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.