it is undeniable that our society discrimate against the disabled .in their life have many problem they should face .every types of disabled people have different kinds problem.inhong kong ,there are many physical disability .for example ,blind , deaf or the wheelchair users and the mentally disabled .they are also need help of our society but our society have offer not enough .
- DaiweiLv 61 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. It cannot be denied that there is discrimination against the disable( No need to add "ed" because " the disable" functioning as adjective has a meaning of " the disable people or the people with disabilities".) in society.
It is an undeniable fact(undeniable+noun) that there is discrimination against the disable(the disable=the disable people)/the people with disabilities in our society.
Discrimination against the disable/the people with disabilities has exsisted in our society it is undeniable.
2. They must be face with a lot difficulties in their whole life. Each of the disable people may bear difficulties or pressures different from others' .(Each of the disable people may bear much more pressures than other people without disabilities.)(remarks : this sentence is for your reference only)
3. In Hong Kong, there are a lot of people with physical or mental disabilities , such as the blind, the deaf , wheelchair users and the mentally ill.
4. However,our government or our society has not provided severely support services for the disable people who are in need of help.
Hope this helps! I'm sorry that I'm unable to explain your grammatical mistakes in your sentences in details.
2008-01-18 23:42:05 補充：
Correction :exsisted ------- existedmust be face------ must be faced with