Tea recipe/ideas for wedding reception?

I am having a tea reception at my wedding. To save money, a talented relative is doing the food/drinks for us. However we need ideas for tea recipes where the tea can be added to boiling water and served right away. Or, if anyone knows how many store bought tea packets to add to each gallon of water that would be... show more I am having a tea reception at my wedding. To save money, a talented relative is doing the food/drinks for us. However we need ideas for tea recipes where the tea can be added to boiling water and served right away. Or, if anyone knows how many store bought tea packets to add to each gallon of water that would be very helpful! We will also be serving coffee and punch so I guess I am not too worried about it, but it would be really great to know what to do :)

Also, does anyone know what the best type of container is to keep hot tea in? Since we will be making quite a few gallons, I don't think that cute tea pots will really work. Is it alright to put the tea in a coffee urn/dispenser?

One last question :) Would it be weird to have a tea reception where we served only iced tea, and if we did should we still word it as a "tea reception" on the invite? We would probably do a couple of variations, and since our wedding is in June my fiance and I might go with this idea. Thanks a million!