Need ideas for boyfriend's 19th bday!!?

I have just recently got into a relationship and my boyfriend's b-day is at the end of this month. I don't want to get him something "too"personal since we barely started going out and I don't want to scare him away. And of course I don't want to spend loads of money on him cuz he'd be like "woah we just started dating and she's spending a lot on me?!?" So I am looking for ORIGINAL ideas, something like a scrapbook but not really since I don't have that many pics of us together just yet. Any suggestions are welcome. THANK YOU!

Favorite Answer

a small basket of Blockbuster gift card, micro popcorn, small boxes of candy

gift certificate to a local movie theatre..wink and tell him you'd LOVE to chauffer him to/from the movie, and to dinner of course.

get him a gift card to download some songs from online

a nice wallet, with a gift card to Starbucks or his favorite restaurant (even Mcds or Taco Bell!) tucked inside

A coupon book you make up. "Good for one free neck massage" "Good for 2 hours of house cleaning" "Good for one free homemade dinner" "Good for one free night of hosting your friends at my place"...etc

A nice dinner at your house, his favorite movie, a blanket on the floor and a huge bowl of popcorn, and you!

Go to the camping aisle at Wal Mart. Men love that kinda stuff. You know twine and duck tape. Most of its fairly cheap. Make a goodie bag. Also the have this cool stuff called Funky Flames and when you throw it into a fire , the flames change colors.

Maybe a CD that you both have been talking about, or a DVD of a movie that you can't believe he hasn't seen. Or, maybe instead of a gift you could take him out to lunch or a movie; that would be appropriate and not too personal. You're right; if it's too personal it will embarrass him. Good luck!

How about a frame with a picture of the two of you. Or even one of those pic frames that have 3 or 4 different spots for pictures of you both.

Do notwithstanding it extremely is he likes to do with him. If he in many cases likes to easily watch activities and consume warm canines then try this with him. it extremely is maximum suitable to no longer attempt to return up with huge complicated romantic innovations if he's no longer that variety of guy. you recognize him maximum suitable so i'm particular you may think of of a few thing he will love.

normally i would say give him a stuffed heart and say it ur heart burt that is sort of personal and like u said u just started dating so i say buy him luch men luv food they eat all the tim u dont have to do somthing expensive just take out and then watch a movie that he wanted to see while u eat and vaula a perfect night food major plus movie plus and some kissing and that all he need for it to be perfect

Source(s): xoxo u no u luv me xoxo

why dont u take him somwhere beautiful where do u live whatever have lots of candles and a blanket and sit outside and watch the stars and name a star after him get papers im sure u can cctually do that dont make it up and kiss and enjoyur lovely evening

Just take him out to eat at a place he'd like and buy the meals plus a dessert. Then make sure you tip your server atleast 18%.

Take him out to dinner..Get a really cute picture frame and put a picture of you and him in there..maybe a shirt or something?

make a day-long treasure hunt of notes placed in places, or delivered to him by friends, that end up telling him where to meet you for dinner. he'll feel special all day and it will take your time, not your money, and all your love.