Family Portraits - Military families?

Family Portraits?

Does anyone know where I can get any cute ideas for Military/ Patriotic type ideas for our family portraits. My husband gets deployed soon, so Im going to use the photos to send as post cards giving family and friends his address when he is there. Only ideas I've found were JC Penny. Thank you.

Best Answer

Super Idea, Why not use your computer and make your own. That way you can design a general Idea and customize it and personalize it for each person at a tenth the cost or less.

Source(s): SFC US Army Retired
  • NWIP

Have you checked with Sears? They give a military discount

Just be careful when giving out his address, you need to remember about PERSEC & OPSEC. Postcards are a great idea, but maybe put them in an envelope just to be safe.

Sears, they offer a military discount also!

sure back and back. i replaced into married for 35 years and my Husband replaced right into a reliable guy He use to maintain me close to to his coronary heart so i might hear it beat... whilst your in Love it is purely the reliable component!!!!!