Family Portraits?

Does anyone know where I can get any cute ideas for Military/ Patriotic type ideas for our family portraits. My husband gets deployed soon, so Im going to use the photos to send as post cards giving family and friends his address when he is there. Only ideas I've found were JC Penny. Thank you.

• Jody
    Favorite Answer

Get professional pics done of him in his uniform and you with a american flag backdrop. That's about as patriotic as you can get.

Sears used to have an American flag backdrop. Several years ago my kids had thier pictures made with that backdrop and wore overalls w/ the cuff rolled up and white tees. It's my favorite grouping of pictures of my kids. To me it just looks Patriotic and very American!

have you ever checked with Sears? they provide a armed forces decrease fee purely be careful whilst giving out his handle, you ought to keep in mind approximately PERSEC & OPSEC. Postcards are a great concept, yet possibly positioned them in an envelope just to be secure.