What percentage of Girl Scout Cookie revenue ends up in the hands of the girl scouts?

Everyone bends over backwards and digs deep into their pockets every year to help out the Girl Scouts with their cookie drive, as if they stayed up all night baking them. I am sure this is exactly what the Girl Scout Cookie manufacturer wants us to believe. So what percentage actually ends up in the hands of the... show more Everyone bends over backwards and digs deep into their pockets every year to help out the Girl Scouts with their cookie drive, as if they stayed up all night baking them. I am sure this is exactly what the Girl Scout Cookie manufacturer wants us to believe. So what percentage actually ends up in the hands of the Girl Scouts, and what percentage ends up in the hands of this corporation?