Songs that were ruined by commercials?

Is there a song that you've always enjoyed listening to until it appeared on a commercial, and from there was played repeatedly on every channel during every break? I've always like The Cars song "Just What I Needed", and I mean yea, I do still like the song but whenever I hear it, I think of... show more Is there a song that you've always enjoyed listening to until it appeared on a commercial, and from there was played repeatedly on every channel during every break?

I've always like The Cars song "Just What I Needed", and I mean yea, I do still like the song but whenever I hear it, I think of the Circuit City commercial (which drives me nuts) and because of that, I just don't get the same feeling when I hear the song come on the radio, or run through my iPod.

Any other cases of great songs turned into played out commerical advertisements?
Update: Rckets: I remember that cruise line commercial and that is just yet another song that was ruined for me. I do find the humor with the liquer and drug reference within the song. I'd blame that on either a real bad advertising executive...or a real good one :)
Update 2: *liquor...type-o
Update 3: Mustang: I actually enjoyed hearing the Dream on song at first when the commercial was new, but my enjoyment quickly withered to annoyance. This great song should of been spared.
Update 4: Sour Girl - O yeaaaa! The KFC commerical. I don't know how it was humanly possible of me to of forgotten about about that. I'm not a huge television buff, but it seemed as though whenever I was in ear range of the TV I would hear that commercial. I can just picture a bucket of popcorn chicken bouncing off... show more Sour Girl - O yeaaaa! The KFC commerical. I don't know how it was humanly possible of me to of forgotten about about that. I'm not a huge television buff, but it seemed as though whenever I was in ear range of the TV I would hear that commercial. I can just picture a bucket of popcorn chicken bouncing off the table now. (as seen in the commerical) Ahhh, where will it end?!? LOL
Update 5: Sarah: I seen the ELO, "Do Ya" commercial last night for the 5454985345435th time!
Update 6: MarMar: I almost rolled on the floor laughing the night I seen the "Viva Viaga" commercial. It was just so stupid and random, it caught me off guard. The birth contol commerical is also pretty random though too. Kind of reminds of of the rediculous add for Always. "Have a happy period, Always."... show more MarMar: I almost rolled on the floor laughing the night I seen the "Viva Viaga" commercial. It was just so stupid and random, it caught me off guard. The birth contol commerical is also pretty random though too. Kind of reminds of of the rediculous add for Always. "Have a happy period, Always." What kind of ignorant MORON came up with the idea that us women ENJOY having our periods?!?! They make it look like a treat! I never understood that. It does give me a good laugh though... HAHA!
Update 7: Hi Silver! I remember the Queen one. I used to sing along when that came on until about the millionith time.
Update 8: Cat Stevens: Ahhh!!! I get so aggrivated by that stupid diamond commerical! I HATE the way they butchered it by having that lady sing sing it. Seriously, if I happen to actually be watching tv and that commercial comes on, either I will get up and walk out of the room, or I'll change the channel. LOL
Update 9: Paul: Wow that's pretty strange compared to how things are where I am. So when you like a song off a commerical, do they make commercial soundtracks? haha