Is there any difference between yellow ethernet cables and navy blue ethernet cables?

I'm asking because I just bought a new wireless router that has a better range than my previous one. They're both made by the same company, do the same job, but the only difference between them is that the new one is more powerful. I already have the cables set up from the prevous router and the new... show more I'm asking because I just bought a new wireless router that has a better range than my previous one. They're both made by the same company, do the same job, but the only difference between them is that the new one is more powerful. I already have the cables set up from the prevous router and the new router uses the same cables, except the ethernet cable that came with the new router is navy blue, whereas the previous router used a yellow ethernet cable. I was just wondering whether or not there was a difference between the two, or whether I can just use the yellow ethernet cable that's already plugged into my pc?