Need for Speed: Most Wanted?????

When your in career mode, and then in the milestones, how do you do the speed trap or photo ticket (or whatever its called)? I go through it and make the speed but it doesn't say I completed the milestone, I figured out it had something to do with bounty....I think you need 70,000 bounty when going through, but... show more When your in career mode, and then in the milestones, how do you do the speed trap or photo ticket (or whatever its called)? I go through it and make the speed but it doesn't say I completed the milestone, I figured out it had something to do with bounty....I think you need 70,000 bounty when going through, but sometimes, I just go through and it says I have 24,000 or 30,000 or 94,000 or 60,000, I have done it before but I need to do a couple of them and I can't do them, how do i do it??? Also everytime I make the speed but it didn't complete the milestone, the speedtrap dissapears, so I always have to turn my xbox 360 off, and I don't wanna keep doing this.....how do I do it??????? PLease Help, I really need it in my quest of beating the game!!!!!!!! PLEASE ANSWER!! THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!
Update: So the main question is, why does the bounty vary so much each time, even if I don't hit anything and how do I beat the milestone?