mageta8 asked in Home & GardenCleaning & Laundry · 1 decade ago

How do you get the smell of butt...?

out of a leather chair? Thanks in advance!

Update:

To explain better....I have had this leather computer chair for a VERY LONG time, of course it has been farted on numberous times and now it kinda smells funny....like butt! The problem is, this is my work computer chair, so I just can't get a new one or do a huge scrub down either. I was thinking maybe Lysol wipes but I'm not sure that would really help. :)

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Lysol "crisp linen" several light coats allowed to dry inbetween should do the trick and leave it smelling fresh...oh, and while you are at the grocery store in the cleaning aisle getting the Lysol....go up to Ailse 2 and get some Gas-X...;-)

• 1 decade ago

really don't understand how your chair could smell like butt unless you are like myself and don't like the smell of leather. What I would do is clean it with leather cleaner. Then I would turn it upside down and spray it full of Fa-breeze. I have also put my favorite clone under the bottom of my couches and chairs only because I dint like leather smell.

• deb
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Clean the chair with leather cleaner or saddle soap.

• 1 decade ago

I don't want to know how the smell of butt got there in the first place. I guess you can wipe it down with some mild soap and water and then clean it with some leather cleaner.

Next time have people keep their pants and underwear on when they sit down on your sofa.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

Oh shrink the lavender cleansing soap that's the worst scent interior the international till your ninety years previous no offense. purely use a conventional deoderant cleansing soap and you're able to be advantageous . i think of maximum adult adult males could say they dislike a lavender scent.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Some Febreeze & Lysol will work just fine :)

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

You must be farting on your chair a lot..

• Glenn
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

how do u get the smell of butt in a leather chair in the first place lmao

• Pagan
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

try a leather cleaner

• 1 decade ago

leather conditioner and leather soap

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.