Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

abercrombie or hollister?

I like abercrombie better because I think hollister remains of target. Even though the prices are cheaper. I don't like the fit of target and hollister clothes and I feel like it is the same. I like abercrombie kids clothes better then abercrombie clothes because I think the clothes are cuter and because they are cheaper then abercrombie clothes. Just my opinion.

Favorite Answer

I like Hollister better, Abercrombie is still cute though. I'm not exactly rich, So I don't have the money to buy a lot of things from Abercrombie because their clothes are priced kind of high, But I can afford almost everything at Hollister and I always shop clearance which they have a lot of. I have about 4 or 5 things from Abercrombie and then I have like 50 things from Hollister. Hollister and Abercrombie are kind of the same especially because they're owned by the same company, but I just like Hollister better and I think their clothes fit me better too. Sometimes, clothes from Abercrombie are a little bit too short for me. They don't have an Abercrombie kids near me, So I've never been there before, only A&F.

• That is kind of really hard to answer, because honestly I think they're both the best stores ever! Abercrombie is kind of expensive, but I can see why because their clothing is amazing. But Hollister, oh my gosh, yeah pretty much I think Hollister is better if you don't care what people think about you but if you want people to think you're rich than buy Abercrombie and wear it all the time.

Source(s): my noodle.

I like abercrombie too. I can fit into an abercrombie XS or S, but the designs in both stores are very similar, so why pay double to buy an abercrombie and fitch shirt when you can get it for cheaper in abercrombie? i love abercrombie because it fits me well, especially their jeans :)

I haven't heard Hollister's playing, but John Abercrombie is a great guitarist.

well honestly i think hollister's better because they always have things on sale, way back of the store and they're not yucky and stuff. i also like their smell. but then i do like abercrombie because they can be more sophisticated and more fitting. but if you do feel beachy or you're gonna go to a tropic place, choose hollister because that's their little style thing. but if you are going to like Colorado and just to hang out but be chic, get abercrombie. i hope my opinions are respectable.

right it is the interior track. they are the two owned by using the comparable employer constrained producers Inc., which owns extremely some different shops, yet frequently Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie, and Hollister are accociated with one yet another the main regularly.

Umm yea Abercrombie is WAY better!

All my clothes are abercrombie. I love it there!

• ~RifA~

i so agree with you....i like abercrombie better than hollister!

i LOVE ABERCROMBIE but hollister is cheaper so i shop there more