i have a 02 1.8t Jetta?

do you have any ideea why isn't the trip computer showing any infos?thanks

if it's broke,can i fix it?:P

you'r so right kunal.

what does MFI stand for?

Favorite Answer

yea the MFI is disconnected or the instrument cluster needs to be replaced. good luck.

I would call a dealership but I am not the best at working on the car.

First, is your regular odometer working?

If it is then I have another question: is your trip odometer displayaying anything (--.--)?

If it is then you might just be in a wierd menu. To get out of this press the up/down buttons on the side of the directional "stick," also try both pressing and holding down the reset button on the other "stick."

I have a Passat and the same kind of thing happened to me. If this is not the problem, the cable which connects the ECU to the info pannel may be disconected or cut. If this is the case I recomend taking it to the dealer. But if you want to check yourself, you can access the wires for that by taking off the panel under the wheel or the part between the side of the dash and the door.

Als I would recomend checking the fuse for that pannel (if there is one, just check the fuse map).

hey,lucky men dont be too scared east or west your car is the best

Source(s): kunal

It's broke.