We are only going to visit one theme park at Walt Disney World, which one is the best?

We have tickets for one day, so we want to take our 11, 7, and 3 year old to the park they would enjoy the most.

Best Answer

All of the parks have something for every age kid, from 1 to 99. With the ages of your kids I would go for the Magic Kingdom. The 11 year old will love Space Mountain, Thunder Mtn. Railroad, and Splash Mtn. and the Haunted Mansion. The younger ones will love the Winnie the Pooh ride, the Dumbo ride, It's a Small world. Then there is still the Pirates of the Caribbean, Hall of Presidents, Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger spin, Monster's Inc Laugh Factory, Peter Pan, and much more that the whole family can do. There is a great parade in the afternoon with all your favorite characters and the Spectromagic parade and Wishes fireworks show at night. It is definitely a full day, but I would go with the Magic Kingdom. Your 11 year old will love it, not to worry. I have a 12 year old daughter and 7 year old son and they both are counting the days until our next visit in March, which starts with the Magic Kingdom.

Hope this helps, have a great trip!

Source(s): Disney Vacation Club member

I am in my 30s and love the Magic Kingdom. I think if you have only one park that you can visit, it should be the Magic Kingdom. There is enough for every age and while I love Animal Kingdom, too, it's way more zoo than Disney. If you had multiple day passes, Animal Kingdom is great, but going to WDW is all about Cinderella Castle and Main Street USA, Space Mountain and the Haunted Mansion. In my opinion, you will regret not going to Magic Kingdom if you choose a different park.

I could go on and on... You should visit http://www.allears.net It is a wealth of information on all things Disney, including restaurant menus.

Have a great trip!

I wouldn't recommend Islands of Adventure for a family with small children. It's a wonderful and fun park - I've got annual passes, but our two small children are bored there once we get out of Seuss Landing. It's not an all day park for the little ones.

• Mandy

All of the parks are great, but if you can only go to one (and considering your kids' ages), I would say to absolutely go to the Magic Kingdom! You can really feel that famous "Disney magic" while you're there, much more than any of the other parks. It is Disney at it's finest and has something for every taste and every age. The rides are all so much fun, but none of them are too big or too rough (but not boring either!). The shows are great, too. It has always and will always been my favorite park.

Make sure not to miss the daily parades or the nightly fireworks! The "Wishes" fireworks display will blow you away!

Source(s): I've been to Disney World nearly a dozen times (and can't wait to go back!).
  • j

If its your 1st time visit the Magic Kingdom because its the park that makes up Walt disney world. They'll love the parades, fireworks, the disney characters, and all children friendly rides.

My second choice would be the Animal Kingdom, there not alot of children rides, but there are lots of friendly animals to see.

Have Fun!!

i could propose at some point in line with park, which for you would be six days (seven, in case you're pertaining to the two elementary parks). there is a lot stuff to do and notice in each and each park! (you may desire to, conceivably, do MGM and Epcot contained in a similar day, in case you began early and stayed until eventually close. MGM is very almost extra of a sightseeing factor than a topic park.) once you factor in traces to each and all the rides and shows, it is going to wind up being an afternoon in line with park. besides the incontrovertible fact that, you would be thoroughly exhausted. And sunburned/warm/heatstroked. The summer season solar is noticeably extreme. i could propose taking a while and not dashing with the aid of. you will no longer get the finished journey, and you will omit most of the surprising effective properties.

If you have never been before you should go to the magic kingdom and try to see everything from the early morning through the fireworks. Next time, plan your vacation a little better so you can take the time to see all of the parks.

Epcot is the best park. It provides a great learning experience because it has all the different countries you go to, And you are able to learn a little about each countries culture. They also have some of the best rides there including Mission Space, Test Trak, and Soarin!!!

Have fun.

• Alissa

Animal Kingdom is good for all of your kids. The Magic Kingdom wouldn't be good for the 11 year old. Epcot wouldn't be good for the 7 and 3 year olds. If you didn't buy your tickets yet I would go to Islands of Adventure at Universal. They have a little something for everyon

• bones

I think epcot is the best. there are at lot of things they will learn about other countries and cultures and its very relaxing in some spots. they also have some cool rides like fast track and soaring. have a great time i plan to buy yearly tickets this year.

I would choose Magic Kingdom! DEFINATELY! There are lots of good rides for the young and old(er) and lots of shops for those who don't like the rides. You get to meet characters and get autographs too!

Source(s): Been there a couple times, loved it!