CM Question?

What did your CM look like after you ovulated? Right now my CM is very thick and pasty, just wondering if any of you had this and then found out you were pregnant. Thanks

Sorry if it is TMI

Favorite Answer

My cm after ovulation BEFORE I got pregnant went from very wet to being almost non-existent. The month I found out that I am pregnant, the CM was thick white lotion like....

Hope this helps!

Source(s): 34 weeks pregnant

Hi. Don't know about you but this whole CM confusses the hell out of me. I have that right now and my period is due on the 19th, but from reading mails. There is suppose to be very little CM before your Period....

Crazy stuff...

At funds contained in the monetary company in Chicago, IL fatherland hero Cm Punk will walk down that ring and beat the residing hell out of John Cena. i'd be sitting interior the front row, donning my Nexus blouse, and could be yelling dirty stuff at Cena. lets have a sparkling champion at funds contained in the monetary company.

CM????