Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Did you ever write a fan letter to any celebrity? Who?

Favorite Answer

I used to write to Michael! once my aunt gave me his old manager's home number and I called it and froze like a nut! He was sooo mad at her, haha...I just want to believe that in his heart he feels the love that all of his fans have for him!

have you seen this?...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpnGRPS_1-c

Youtube thumbnail

When I was like 11 I wrote a letter to Mario saying I was his biggest fan or whatever.That was a hobby among my peers back then.

I don't like to write to celebrities,yes to my fans and contacts yes when I think I can help them with there problem

When I was 10 I wrote a letter to Jonathan Taylor Thomas. I even got all dressed up and put on lipstick and had my mom take a pic of me to send to him. I was just SO sure he was going to reply and ask me out or something. Needless to say all I got back was a generic "signed" picture of him. I was crushed =(

No. I haven't wrote letter to any celebrity. But I remember one story my mom had told me. My mother's friend was so crazy of Late. Dr. Raj kumar (Kannada film super hero) when she was young, she wrote a letter to him in her blood it seems. There are fans who go to such and extent.

• laura

Yes! When I was (much) younger I wrote to John Stamos from Full House (now he's on ER) and....his fan club sent me an autographed photo!

I wrote a message on an MJ Lover site and it got sent to him over Christmas =] <3 x

Yes! Sent a Birthday Card to Dr. A.P.J Abul Kalam Ex President of India and to Mr. Anil Ambani Chairman of Reliance Group .....and I rceived his thanks letter :). They both inspire me a Lot :)

* Bollywood celebrities do not inspire me !

• Ive written many letters to WWe superstars over the past

20yrs.......never got a reply....

Ya lol I wrote one to Kelly Clarkson a couple of years ago but I was like a stupid little 5th grader so it was really crappy and I didn't get a reply lol.

♥.blondy