Why is the rest of the world, including United Nations and europe, unable to stop USA invading countries?

Until the second "World War" (which wasnt "WORLD" war as you know) , germany was the biggest military power in europe (nowadays theyre just economical power). Now USA has been destroying and invading countries since second world war. Why is it that noone is able to stop them. European... show more Until the second "World War" (which wasnt "WORLD" war as you know) , germany was the biggest military power in europe (nowadays theyre just economical power). Now USA has been destroying and invading countries since second world war.
Why is it that noone is able to stop them.
European countries were against invading Iraq, but the US army still went there and another country has been turned into rubble.
Im not saying its only USA , Russia has done the same thing to Afghanistan and Tshetshnia and there are African countries which appress their neighbours etc
Update: ok, I knew people would start spamming this question. I know all the facts , so no point restating them here - USA GNP rises every time there is a war because war spending makes up a large portion of gdp, there is oil in IRAQ etc This is a serious question though, my point was - POLITICALLY , WHY are there no... show more ok, I knew people would start spamming this question.
I know all the facts , so no point restating them here - USA GNP rises every time there is a war because war spending makes up a large portion of gdp, there is oil in IRAQ etc
This is a serious question though, my point was - POLITICALLY , WHY are there no international organisations that would have any control over USA government
Update 2: Saddam Hussein was instituted by USA government - SAddam Hussein used to be their own guy until he became too powerful and stopped cooperatin .
Im not talking about some Iraqi was , you warmongering USA asses.
Im asking - WHY is there no way the rest of the world is unable to control USA military?
Update 3: P.S
British politicians just decided to cooperate with US military to keep an eye on operations, although most british people were against sending people to Iraq , so , no point there ..