Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

麻煩大大幫把中文短文翻成英文~急需~謝謝(勿用翻譯軟體)

我現在的工作是在服飾店打工,雖然並不是已經做很久,但是因為我對服裝這方面有比較多的興趣,所以就算有時工作時間會比較長,但是因為有興趣所以並不會覺得很累

在服飾店打工最主要就是面對客人的時候,因為不是每個人的個性都一樣所以也可以接觸到比較多不同個性的人,所以跟客人談話也是很重要的因為這也關係你的衣服賣不賣的出去,而空閒時間都在整理衣服,其實不會很累

我覺得不管什麼工作都是一樣,都應該學會如何與別人相處,就算客人不是很好你也應該笑臉以對,必須與客人打好關係自然它有需要就會去找你買,所以也該學會如果去應對你的客人,這樣生意自然不會太差,該學習的還很多我會更努力去學習

麻煩幫我翻上面那3段短文~感激不盡~謝謝^^

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I am presently working at a fashion store. I have not been working very long, but because I am quite interested in the fashion field, even sometimes I have to work very late, I don't feel tired.

I think the most important attitude in working at a fashion store is how to serve the customers. I must face many different kinds of customers, it is very important as how to talk to the customers since it will affect if I can sell them some clothing. When there is no customer, I will organize the clothing and I don't think it is tiresome. I think no matter what job I am working, I should learn how to deal with people. Even sometimes the customers are very picky I still smile at them. I keep good relationship with my customers so that they will come again and I can enjoy good business. I know there are still a lot for me to learn and I will try my best to do it.

Source(s): 美國生活經驗
  • 我現在的工作是在服飾店打工,雖然並不是已經做很久,但是因為我對服裝這方面有比較多的興趣,所以就算有時工作時間會比較長,但是因為有興趣所以並不會覺得很累

My present work is to work as a temporary labourer in the dress shop, though has not already done for a long time, but because I have a a lot more of interest to in this respect of the clothing, even if working time will be longer sometimes, but because interested will not feel very tired

Shop work as a temporary labourer main even if face when in guest in dress, because to have the same to can touch different people of individual character more more too individual characters everybody, follow guest it talks to be very important because concern garment of you sell too this go out either, and is all putting the clothes in order in free time, will not in fact be very tired

I think that no matter what work it is, is the same, should learn how to get along with others , even if it is in guest you not fine very should smiling face with the right,must play guest there aren't relation it not natural not good, so should go to should learn to your guests, in this way the business will not be too bad naturally , I will make great efforts to study even more in returning a lot of of this study

希望我有幫助到你

Source(s): me
  • ?

I am currently working at a fashion outlet. Though I started not too long ago, my interest in fashion has gradually grown in me. Therefore, in spite of the long hours, I never get tired. The primary job scope in the outlet is customer service. As everyone is unique, this job allows me to meet people from all walks of life. Communication with the customers is also important as that will determine whether the final sale can be achieved. Other time when there are no customers, I will arrange the apparels. Actually this job is not tedious at all.

I personally think that all jobs are alike. Inter-personal skill is essential in order for one to know how to handle different kinds of people. Even when the customer is unpleasant, you have to smile in return. By developing a good relationship with your customers, they will then continue to patronize your outlet in the future and this will be beneficial to the business. There are still many new things to pick up and I will put in more effort in learning them.

I am currently working at a clothing store. Although I have not worked here for long, I do not feel tired if I had to work overtime, this is because I have a lot of interest towards clothing.

Facing the customer is the main thing in working at a clothing store. No one is the same, and because of that there are a lot of chances in meeting different people at work. Therefore, the conversations I have with the customers become very important, because this decides whether you sell the clothes out or not. When there are no customers, I will be tidying up the clothes, which is not that tiring.

I believe no matter what job it is, it is important to know how to interact with other people. Even if the customer is not being nice to you, you should still smile at them in return, you must establish good relationship with the customer to make them willing to buy clothes off you. Therefore, it is important to learn to face customers, because it has close relationship with your business. I still have a lot to learn, and I will try my best to learn these things.

Source(s): self

My present work is to work as a temporary labourer in the dress shop, though has not already done for a long time, but because I have a a lot more of interest to in this respect of the clothing, even if working time will be longer sometimes, but because interested will not feel very tired.

Shop work as a temporary labourer main even if face when in guest in dress, because to have the same to can touch different people of individual character more more too individual characters everybody, follow guest it talks to be very important because concern garment of you sell too this go out either, and is all putting the clothes in order in free time, will not in fact be very tired .

I think that no matter what work it is, is the same, should learn how to get along with others , it is even if in guest it is fine you very should not too smiling face with the right,must play guest there aren't relation it not natural not good, so should go to should learn to your guests, in this way the business will not be too bad naturally , I will make great efforts to study even more in returning a lot of of this study.

Source(s): 自己