Can Gemini make a better social study than Aquarius?

Or gemini limits are family and friends and should led aquarious the work.

haha thanks ticola for the social study you had made.

gemini24 you're right! you also are saying about aquarius you have know. I agree with you. But aquarius talks in general....

neptunes's yes cuase aquarious is a fixed sign and can focus on one thing, and gemini is mutable.

I like Aquarius and gemini!

• Erika

nicely Geminis and Pisces there looks a great kind of appeal between those 2. i've got seen many couples with this mixture. yet Geminis (or the Gemini stereotype besides) are reckless and form of shallow. Pisces on the different hand are very emotional and carry close on their companion lots! i think of that Geminis tournament extra powerful with Sagittarius and Aquarius, according to possibility Libras too. Their proper high quality needless to say is they're truly stable at socialising with others. They love conversations, they are able to spent hours conversing in the event that they locate people who're exciting. They 're clever persons and in many circumstances alright recommended approximately each thing. Geminis are in many circumstances goodlooking, short, with a babyface, and that they don't age like the rest human beings. Grrrr lol The down area is they lose interest truly, they 're hyper , and in many circumstances stay on the exterior of issues. they at the instant are not the monogamous kinds the two..They like to gossip too.

gemini are know to be good at anything really, that's the reason why people seem to not really understand geminis.

They good at many many things in life and their fingers are all over the place because of that and it also make them restless.

Aquarius are people who aways have big ideas and go get what they want but not everything and they are timid too.

but anything social gemini are best with social thing and not timid.

i believe that Aquarius r much better bcuz we r unpredictable and we r smarter than geminis! (no offense 2 all u geminis) but Aquarius will finish watever they start as long as they put their mind on the right path.

Source(s): im an Aquarius-Capricorn (i was born on a cusp)

Gemini is a lot more socialising than Aquarius. Nearly half of my friends are gemini , they are so communicative sometimes they give me headaches, thanks lord I have a libra Asc though I am a cancer. But Aquarius is said to have wicked ideas...But from an astrology book, to be a true aquarius and explore all its power , you have to be almost completely detached ?!

Gemini smarter than an Aquarian? Is that what people are saying. Ha Ha. That's the funniest thing I've heard all day. No, Geminis are quite predictable and boring so that would make the Aquarian better for a social study. We do not rant and rave about things we see the bigger picture. Geminis only see themselves.

Geminis are smarter than Aquarians?? LOL Don't confuse arrogance with intelligence. Not saying that Geminis aren't smart but all I ever hear from Geminis on here is how they're so much smarter than Aquarians and how they're better at this or that. What's up with always comparing yourselves to us? Do you see us as a threat or competition maybe? You never see Aquarians doing that. Perhaps, besides being intelligent, we're also down-to-earth and humble =)

Source(s): I'm Aquarian obviously!

OMG, aquarius and tiacola or whatever your name is please get over yourself. Aquarius' especially females are so annoying. Every single aquarius female I meet think they are better than everyone and are complete manipulators. YOu really think you are more exciting than a gemini, pleeease. Geminis are certainly one of the least boring signs. We are so unpredictable, you can't put a price on our impulsive unpredictable behavior. Come on you never know which one of us your going to get. We should be studied bc nobody works, behaves or thinks the we do. I have the biggest imagination and I know quite a few other geminis in the same situation. Ugh aquarius think they are better than everyone! Be a lover not a fighter. lol.

Gemini is intelligent but weak in execution of plans always thinking; while aquarius, although has talent to acquire money is afraid of society or cant make good public speaking and somewhat proud. so, gemini is bit of an edge.

Gemini can make a better anything than aquarius. We're more multifaceted, but not to say they don't make good social studies or watever. Geminis have wicked ideas too, yet have so many they may have a hard time following thru on their ideas.

I think geminis are smarter than aquarius, but I get along better with aqua than geminis. (I am a scorp)