Are good guys not good enough?

I want to know the answer for this question because every guy I know is a good guy just like me. But every girl we have fallen in love with always dumps us. My ex ended up dumping me for he bff's brother, who forced himself on her. They aren't dating but they did have sex. I mean I was the best I could have... show more I want to know the answer for this question because every guy I know is a good guy just like me. But every girl we have fallen in love with always dumps us. My ex ended up dumping me for he bff's brother, who forced himself on her. They aren't dating but they did have sex. I mean I was the best I could have been in the relationship and I can't seem to just get her back. She said that I was sweet and nice in the note she broke up with me in. Is nice and sweet just not good enougth? Is it because someone else will take us out of the picture or what? I mean are good guys not good enough?
Update: I'm a good guy but I'm also take risks but she just dumped me out of nowhere I mean is it just not enough?