Who do you think would be elected president if the canidates were Rush Limbaugh (Rep) and Michael Moore (Dem)?

Favorite Answer

Michael Moore since he talks about real issues, Iraq War, Corporate Welfare, Health Care, etc.

Limbaugh is just a gush of hot air.

Well, 300 million people would simultaneously commit suicide if given this choice, so I think the election would be replaced by a fist fight. The fist fight would quickly end when both obese candidates had heart attacks.

Cuba would instantly rush to aid Moore while leaving Limbaugh to die. Moore would be nursed back to health, so I guess he would win by default.

Rush Limbaugh hands down.

Rush, simply because Michael Moore would get his block knocked if he set foot in our State, So it would be a easy win for Limbaugh. where he deserved it or not. neither one is my cup of tea.

none... the world would implode.

While I like Moore's films, I wouldn't want him to be President. And the idea of Rush Limbaugh as the leader of the free world makes me vomit a little just typing the words.

• march

There is so much hatred for both that it would be very hard to figure out. Now, who would look more presidential...that would be Rush. No one wants a illiterate, poorly spoken slob like Moore representing our country, even democrats.

rush

there are more suckers out there than there are intelligent people

EDIT:

LMFAO@ The guy below me...rush has an iq of 140?? BWAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

And i'm Bill Gates!

Funny thing about people who make false IQ claims...the iq is ALWAYS a multiple of ten..when the number could end in 9 other numbers...

Rush because as far as I am concerned Michael Moore isn't an American.

Rush. Because he has an IQ around 140, and he has common sense political views for the country.

Unlike Moore who hovers around 75. Not pounds IQ. HE's more like 350 lbs.. And Moore is a complete lying socialist douche.

Rush! No one likes Moore..well only really hard core people!