Who do you think would be elected president if the canidates were Rush Limbaugh (Rep) and Michael Moore (Dem)?

Favorite Answer

OMG michael moore hands down because he actually wants our country to have a heslth care system that helps people. He has a heart, Rush wouldnt know where his heart was located with a stethascope!

http://mysticallytru.blogspot.com

Tough one.

Well lets see ... lets look at the support both would get in their campaigns ...

Limbaugh would be endorsed by:

1) drug companies

2) O'Reilly and his Loofahs (Andrea Mackris)

3) Hannity and his Ron Paul supporters

4) Giuliani would use his 9/11 fear tactics to get support

5) Bush would say something profound like ...

"I hear there's rumors on the Internets, it's pretty darn strong, Moore is innovative and resourceful, and so is Rush. Moore never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we. My answer is bring Moore on."

6)divorce lawyers (Rush divorced 3 times)

7)countries where many western men travel to buy sex under shady circumstances

8)Mark Foley and his congressional pages

9)Ted Haggard and gay men in Denver

10)Larry Craig and bathrooms everywhere

11)Bob Allen and undercover cops everywhere

12)Dick Cheney voices his support from ... where else ... his Death Star ... somewhere in a unkown galazy far, far away.

13)FOX News CEO Roger Ailes and the red elephant jammed up his rear.

14)anyone with an IQ lower than a grapefruit

Moore would be endorsed by:

1) cheap hat companies

2) all food companies

3) Michigan

4) Al Gore and green peeps eveerywhere

5) Cuba and their superior health care system ... wtf?

6) underwear companies

7)people with an IQ slightly higher than Rush supporters, which isn't saying much.

In Summary, they both suck. However, judging by the fact the extreme right has governed and screwed up the country ...

AMERICA WOULD VOTE MOORE AND THE LIBERALS TO SCREW IT UP ... if the vote were held today.

Moore would win...Nobody wants a pill popping addict like Limbaugh with access to nucleur weapons and hey look at the bright side we would get free medical..and I doubt Moore would make a movie about himself...Either way I'll meet you at the book depository....

Rush wouldn't run because it would ruin his show. Michael Moore would love telling us what to do. I vote for none of the above.

• T-Bone

To answer your question;

Rush by a landslide, Rush has more followers than the total viewers of Michael Moore films combined.

I could only hope it would bring about the utter destruction of both parties and a complete political realignment.

Presidents are not elected.

(remember who won the popular vote last election and the funny business with the chads.)

the election process is just a facade

Categorically, Presidents are installed by big business.

Sadly McCain will be the next president. mark my words.

that is the one scenario I can think of that would gaurantee an election of the first independent candidate for president

Me

As I would run as the independant and I am far less hated than either of them.

But if had to choose one or the other I would have to say Rush as he doesnt use American deaths to make himself money

A third party candidate