Do you feel exhausted for a whole week after ejaculation?

I just discovered that I have very rare syndrom (some call it Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome). After I ejaculate I have brain fog, I feel mentally and physically exhausted for a week or longer and if i don't prevent myself from masturbating I will constantly have brain fogness, low energy, tongue tied... How did I discover this? Ever since I started masturbating (5th grade) I've been living a life in confusion. Now I'm 22 and last spring I started experimenting - trying not to masturbate for as longer as possible. After 2 weeks without it, I felt that energy was built up and I had incredible drive to do things, think clearly, talk to ppl easily. I simply felt normal. And I can destroy that collected energy with 1or 2 masturbations. Later I heard that Eastern Philosophies talk about connection between energy and masturbation. The worst thing is that I'm an artist and I can't do good artwork after I masturbate. I think that my condition ruined my life and I've never had a girlfriend.

Well now I don't have a problem to get a girlfriend because I know how to keep my mind clear, my energy level up - with keeping my hand off my penis. It's a strange condition and most of you are luck to not have it. For some time I used to think that this happens to everybody, but no, its very rare condition.

• Steve
    Best Answer

There is no physiologic reason whatsoever that masturbation would cause the signs & symptoms you describe... I think you have played a number on yourself psychologically (or someone else has you believing that).

I am DEAD serious...there is nothing in the medical literature I have ever read that supports that. You are in your prime sexually... don't get all hung up... relax and enjoy yourself.

PLEASE...make an appointment with a urologist... (if you have to)... to get past this. You need to have some really good professional education about this. It will be money well spent. Be totally/brutely honest...have a sincere heart to heart chat with a urologist. He would take great interest to help you understand all of this. Print and take with you what you typed above to open the conversation.

I have heard the eastern philosophy thing...but, they are the same ones grinding up rhino horns to ingest, shark fins and eating animal testicles... because they think it enhances or prevents "problems".

Eat well, exercise, build some stamina, stay a normal weight, and be positive.

Good Luck! If it wasn't so public... I would my testimonials :-)

I was so extremely tired the first 20 weeks of being pregnant. But I was also very ill with nausea until they took me of the prenates. But I don't think they made me tired. Your body is doing so many things with the growing baby that exhaustion is probably a result of this. However, you might want your OB to check your iron level, just to be sure. Being tired though is one big part of pregnancy. I also broke my tail bone at 5 months, ugh, a chair gave under me at a restaurant. What a humiliating thing that was, LOL. I never could tell what pain was caused from that and normal pain from the pelvis changing due to pregnancy. I know I got to where going from a sitting position to standing was so painful. It felt like my pelvis was being ripped open. I was huge though. I have often wondered if that feeling was normal pregnancy feelings. If I was you I would rest when your body says to rest. Don't watch the time. Just pay attention to how you are feeling and what is going on with you and baby. God bless you and baby, may everything go wonderfully!

• Sabine

I take it you have been diagnosed by a professional doctor who relates in this matter, right? Have you tried a different or other natural alternatives to avoid exhaustions?

I recommend, you follow a holistic approach and try vitamins or supplements to revive your energy.

Dude! that's crazy never heard such thing! But i don't think that's why you never had a girl! every girl and guy masturbates and they seem to be fine! i THINK that you just need to get out and ask every girl you see out! one of them has to say yes!and don't be afraid of rejection everyone goes through it its no big deal!

I feel exhausted too, but only for like 10 minutes. :)

Source(s): Experience

wow that sucks dude

lol I cant wait until they have pills for this