which political party is likely to win pakistan's elections 2008?

Favorite Answer

There are three major parties in Pakistan: The Pakistan Peaoples Party (of late Benazir Bhutto), The Pakistan Muslim League-N (NOT an islamist party), and the Pakistan Muslim League-Q (NOT an islamist party). All these three parties are progressive and moderate, having a sizeable following also of the christian and hindu communities living in Pakistan. The party which openly supports Musharraf is the Pakistan Muslim League-Q. Both the Pakistan Muslim Leagues are split factions of a former single party. Both PPP and PML have ruled Pakistan in turns in the years before Musharraf. During Musharraf's rule, the PML-Q was the party in power. As of now,all these three parties have somewhat same support in the masses. It is the poeple of the country who will decide the winner in the elections to be held on 18th feb.

Well that question is too difficult for me, as I don't even know what their parties are called. But whichever party agrees to let Musharraf run the show will win. The other parties will get blown up.

my money is the party that is in cohoots with the military. That would be musharraf's party.

dont make my brain hurt!!!