Highschool girls(or guys?)! whats the latest gossip at your school?

i just thought it would be fun to see what people are talking about around the country and whatnot. lol. heres mine: heres the latest highschool news: nicole got ANOTHER coach purse, its like at least her 8th one. most of the 9th graders would agree that the history and science mid-terms were the hardest. that... show more i just thought it would be fun to see what people are talking about around the country and whatnot. lol. heres mine:

heres the latest highschool news: nicole got ANOTHER coach purse, its like at least her 8th one. most of the 9th graders would agree that the history and science mid-terms were the hardest. that kid that wears headphones all the time in the halls crashed his car in the ditch right by the school. theres a party at kats house- go there if you want some... sylvia folmer is now officially the most hated junior. and the "amazing 8" are sitting together at lunch again. jen has taken on rachels way of walking (chest in the air). ive got the cutest uggs ive seen yet, but gabbys are my second fav. haha.
4 answers 4