Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

Hollister!!!?

Hey I'm a huge Hollister lover and so i need help. duz any1 kno wen hollister will hav their next big sale!!!!!!

Plz help

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hollister co. never actually has "sales" like JC Penney and Kohl's do. What they have is clearance and in January and Feburary, they always have the most stuff on sale. It's called their "Winter stock" But they actually have, Tees, lots of short sleeves, flip-flops, and even shorts too. Right now, they have a ton of stuff on sale. Their hoddies usually $35-40 are $18.90 right now. You can go to http://www.hollisterco.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servl... and see everything that they have on clearance. At the store, the selection usually is a little bit different and they usually have even more stuff on sale, but my local Hollister always has everything that's on clearance on the website on clearance in the store. =) I <3 Hollister too!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well hollister normally has things on sale cuz they always getting new stuff in so just go by some time soon and check it out

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

they hav things on sale, if u look around the store

• Ew.
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Hollister usally always has stuff on clearence, you just have to look hard I always find something lol.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

they never have huge sales.

but they always have a ton of cute stuff on clearance, especially when you go when the season's about to change.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

never sales just Clarence

• 1 decade ago

i dont even think they go on sale!

i dont even like them lol :P

• 6 years ago

Now. hollisterco.com

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.