I move to U.S. recently and want to have wedding dinner. Which place is good?

I see commercial on TV all the time about good American food, and I want to eat. I don't have much money because I just move, but I like to eat good food, so I need to know which is good. I want to have nice wedding dinner with all my friends and but I not know where is good. Should I go to MacDonald,... show more I see commercial on TV all the time about good American food, and I want to eat. I don't have much money because I just move, but I like to eat good food, so I need to know which is good.

I want to have nice wedding dinner with all my friends and but I not know where is good. Should I go to MacDonald, Wendy, King of Burgers, Jack Box, or Toca Bells? It is my wedding so I want dinner be extra special. I know it American Custom to hold wedding dinner for friends. Do they let you have party at any these places?
Update: Do they speak other language at International panackes?
Update 2: oh but toca bells and the king of the burgers are very nice. back home nothing like them. you sit on street and eat roasted almonds if you want special dinner
Update 3: of course I know what chain is- don't be rediculos. chain is what they put on you when you are criminal and you go to prison.
Update 4: I don't want chain at my wedding.