Kyarra asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

After Royal Rumble......jeff or randy?....?

After the Royal Rumble if hardy wins he will be sceduled to lose either one later

or he will lose and keep the intercontinenal til later

or he will lose and get the wwe championship later and lose later on for one of the titles

either way he's gonna have to give up one or the other.....sucks......so hard......

wat do u think?

Favorite Answer

If Jeff beats Randy, McMahon will probably strip him of the IC title to give him even more fan support (not that he really needs it) or Regal will make him defend both titles in one night on Raw and he will lose the IC there.

I think Jeff Hardy is an undeserving pot smoking spot monkey who doesnt deserve to have a main even match for the title at all. Give it to someone who deserves it, like Kennedy. Hardy should leave the WWE for good.

As much as I would love to see it, I don't think Jeff will win. If he does though, I expect Regal to strip him of the IC. WWE doesn't seem to be a fan of multiple title holders anymore, so there would be a tournament culminating at No Way Out for the vacated IC title.

Jeff is gonna be like the Ultimate Warrior and Triple H. . . He's gonna hold both the Intercontinental Title and the WWE Championship Title at the same time! I guarantee it!!

Jeff is a great wrestler, he will beat Orton with some high flying move then probably lose one of the titles later, either way JEFF RULES!!!

i think that randy orton doesnt deserve to be champion. hes always talking like he beat john cena for the title but that was not the case. he was stripped of it and then it was handed to orton. how stupid. but guarentee that when cena comes back, hes gonna be the champ again and kick randy ortons asssssssssssssss!!!!!!!

and as for the rumble, i think that randy orton is going to get himself purposly DQed like always. whatta loser. and then at the next ppv its gonna be a no DQ and hardy will win it!

I want hardy to be wwe champ and I want Randy Orton to have nothing. But more importantly I want Edge to get killed by whoever is going for the title.

i think randy orton will win then i think jeff hardy will take the challenge of winning

EITHER WAY JEFF HARDY SUCKS, HE MIGHT BE CRAZY, BUT HE MAKES WRESTLING LOOK FAKE.

I hope to god he doesn't win at the Rumble.

that might not happen after jeff jumped from 30 ft in the air