Spybot search and destroy- update?

I use this freeware program and for about the last month I havent been able to update, when I update it goes halfway through and then stops searching going to the main program without any messages, my computer is also really slow so I think I may be infected. Any help? (Yes I do disk defrag, cleanup,kill temp files yadayadayadayodamaytheforcebewiththeyada)

Thanks for the freebie, though it didnt really seem to help. I think my computers either fine(Doubt that though) or this virus really doesnt like me. (I also know that some viruses go for that though my other program and now yours updates normally)

Favorite Answer

There are virus that disable your anti-virus software, if you are infected try running another free anti-virus software and see if you are infected. I would recommend you AVG Anti-virus. Its completely free and works great. You can download it from here:

http://www.download.com/AVG-Anti-Virus-Free-Editio...

Hope it helps.

Good luck!