Strange heart 'sensations' are waking me up every night. I am worried, help?

I am a 35 year old female who has PAT Arrythmia. My heart was fine in itself, except for odd time that I had palpitations attack and had to go to hospital to receive Verapomil through an I.V. Other than that I was fine. I also had an EPS ablation done by a cardiac surgeon to stop the attacks from ever happening... show more I am a 35 year old female who has PAT Arrythmia. My heart was fine in itself, except for odd time that I had palpitations attack and had to go to hospital to receive Verapomil through an I.V. Other than that I was fine.
I also had an EPS ablation done by a cardiac surgeon to stop the attacks from ever happening again. It was succesfull.
Imagine my surprise when I started having them anyway, plus these uncomfortible, weird night episodes that do not let me sleep. I am exhausted. I am waitting for a result of a 24 hour heart monitor that my Cardiologist made me wear, but it is so long before I get the results to find out what is happening. I tried to get up and go to hospital during the night, but the minute I start moving around to get ready, everything goes back to normal. I have these strange "waves" only in a resting state. Doctor has put me on a beta blocker to stop these flutters, but the med doesn't work, I want to get off it the moment I am permited to. Any ideas?
Update: Also, I forgot to add, that these "night flutters/jumps and skips" started after the ablation, so now I have a double problem - the returned PAT episodes AND the night episodes. I am not happy I ever did the procedure. The beta blockers do not adress the night flutters at all. I still can't sleep and... show more Also, I forgot to add, that these "night flutters/jumps and skips" started after the ablation, so now I have a double problem - the returned PAT episodes AND the night episodes. I am not happy I ever did the procedure. The beta blockers do not adress the night flutters at all. I still can't sleep and I am turning into a serious, sleep deprived zombie!!!!!!