Maudie
Maudie asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

How have you been swayed, if at all, since the campaigns began?

I realize it's early...but has anyone changed your mind since the campaigning started? Or, do you now find yourself leaning toward a different candidate?

Best Answer

actually I am waiting to be swayed..somebody has to step up to the plate..

I looked into Paul..his followers were a precursor to what I learned..

Obama is scary...Hillary says the right stuff..but after voting for Bill in '92.. I wouldn't trust a Clinton in my own home.

.so once again I am looking to the repubs

Yeah, i was swayed from Gulani, to Duncan Hunter- in a big way.

But Hunter got like 3 questions in all the debits, so everyone things he's a 1 issue guy! witch is not the case, is the most Conservative out of them all! But no one has heard of him.

I have been studying all the candidates so I can vote in the primary. The best match for my set of issues is probably McCain, but I still think that Romney is strong because of his work on health care and illegal immigration in MA. Then Huckabee came on the scene... I am still listening and watching. The democratic debates was pretty uneventful last night.

One thing I am sure of: Anybody but Hillary!

i came into the campaign thinking Ron Paul was a real kook just cause his ideas sound pretty extreme at first. but i listened to some of his speeches and the debates, and really have a better understanding of what he intends to do. I know his chances are slim at this point, too bad people are too closed minded to check him out just cause they heard someone else say he's a loon. oh well.

• Arthur

I've not been completely swayed, but I originally favored Obama. I think he's starting to show that he's not quite ready to be President, and I'm starting to look more at Edwards populist, anti-corportate message.

Nope. No one has able to outspeak, outsmart, or outdo Hillary in terms of presidency potencial. Everyone else seems like a junior trying to look like Hillary.

not on the canidate i want to win

but i have found my 2nd and 3rd choices (in both parties) i like alot less than i originally thought now

Obama '08!!