Low-fat, low-carb and preferably vegetarian lunch ideas?

We have a microwave at work and a freezer cabinet that no-one uses, so I'm thinking of bringing in frozen veg just so I can cook them in the microwave and toss with something to make them a bit more interesting. I thought of this because a bowl of frozen peas cooked and tossed with olive oil and salt is... show more We have a microwave at work and a freezer cabinet that no-one uses, so I'm thinking of bringing in frozen veg just so I can cook them in the microwave and toss with something to make them a bit more interesting. I thought of this because a bowl of frozen peas cooked and tossed with olive oil and salt is delicious and surprisingly filling, but I figure I'll get sick of it. Basically, I want some ideas where I can bring frozen/dried goods into work in bulk and store them so I can make something more nutritious than but nearly as fast as canned soup which is what I'm currently living on! And yes, post-Christmas, I'm trying to drop a couple of kg, so want to keep fat/carb content right down - don't worry, I eat porridge for breakfast and full meat/veg/carb balanced meals for dinner! Thanks to all you creative food-lovers out there!
25 answers 25