Anybody watch "operation repo" on the tru TV network?

I was watching this show last night and it's kinda like dog the bounty hunter except they're repo men. It showed them getting attacked and shot at by gang members on camera. I don't know but it sort of looked like it was all staged to me. What do you guys think? Did you guys watch this show?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

we saw that and it was kind of wild. we looked to try and find some info on it but its like it doesn't exist! Some of it did look staged like when the gang members were shooting at the repo men only. You'd think they would go after the camera men first.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I saw that show its pretty awesome . I checked on my tv menu and i didn't find any upcoming episodes, its that the only show they're airing on trutv? I loved the action dont care if it was true or fake. better than many cops episodes.. not every single one.

but i think that the show is half real and half recreated based on true stories. i think the spanish show is recreated and the english one is real though .. they are a real repo company. but the gun shooting was real.. no doubt.. and i disagree that'll you'll aim for the camera men first... ill shoot the people im pissed off at like Matt or Froy or Lou ...

and if u live on LA u can watch the show on channel 22 at 530 and 1030 Monday to Friday

• 1 decade ago

I saw this show and I thought it was amazing! That guy matt is crazy. I also tried looking it up online and couldnt find anything, except that the huge white guy, matt, has a myspace. He's got some pretty funny pictures on there.

• 1 decade ago

yeah i watched this show and its actually pretty insane...

i really liked it..

i think its a little rougher than bounty hunter which is pretty cool..i meen the guys ditched the camera crew cuz they were being shot. they left the camera crew there!!!!

its pretty sweet show

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yea I seen that show too. However I disagree, the show expelled acts of violence that I found realistic. I work with the same client el for a similar occupation.

Source(s): me
  • 1 decade ago

I just got of the phone with my sister and she was telling me about it she said she recorded it on DVR for me I cant wait to watch it once I do I will let you know what I think.

• 1 decade ago

This show was horrible. Did you notice that in the scene where they were "being shot at," they left their camera man standing in the dust. This show was as staged as they come. Not to mention they would have been thrown in jail for putting hands on the girl in the first episode.

I have to say, I was extremely disappointed last night. You change your name to truTV, "not reality, actuality," and then you show something completely fake. They need to get this show off the air before it ruins their name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.