People are pathetic to cheat on Y!A....SO SAD....?

if you dont know what i mean well check this out....there is a user named X X X who asks dumb questions all the time....if u look closely there is another user named K B who types in all caps...both accounts private...same avatar...and i look as past questions and wow look at that K B is always Best Answer...i was SHOCKED....give me a break people...you have to cheat to impress people...god you are a sad and lonely person...get a life you tool and grow up....its Y!A god damn its not like you get a money prize for being number one...everyone accuses King Kjors for cheating but guess what he doest...ive known him for awhile and i know for a fact he doesnt cheat...he keeps his stuff on private so that trolls and D-Bags that have no life cant delete him by reporting him 1000 times....but obviously X X X and K B are one and the same person....and obviously that person along with any other cheater as absolutely 100% no LIFE....SAD AND PATHETIC....

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aot07...

those are two of his recent questions that he has asked...just look and see what i mean....

tb_111 if you see nothing wrong with cheating then you are another cheater under your 60th created username cuz you along with everyone else who cheats has no life....if you want to impress someone on this section y dont you actually answer a questions that you dont ask on a different name...and if you cant tell that X X X and K B arent the same person well then you need to get thicker glasses my friend....im not a prick and im not an @ss...ive been around Y!A for a long time but i left cuz i couldnt take the dumb questions or the unbelievable cheating that happens in this section.....im back now but im not back to please anyone or impress anyone im back basically to point out cheaters and answer questions with real wrestling knowledge...not questions that only need a one word answer....

Favorite Answer

Hmmm... yeah. Very pathetic indeed.

If you notice, in K Bs account, he has 3 star ***, like so. In the second question you put, XXX has also 3 *** in his question.

I SAY REPORT R B. HE DOESNT DESERVE TO BE A TOP CONTRIBUTOR.

Do You Know One Thing??

I Used To Have Two Account.

Not Because Of Cheating.

In Level One I Can Give 20 Answer So I Decide That First Account I Will Give 20 Than After It's Daily Limit, I Will Start Giving Answer With Second One.

I Have Never Chose Myself As Best Answer But I Used To Have It.

Than I Thought As I Have Reach Level Two I Stop One Of My Account. Than After One WEEK I GOt Suspinson Notice. Its Says Violance Thought I Dont Write Violance Answer.

I Write 2 Mails To Y! Answer But There Was No Reply.

After That I Thought It May Be Bacause I Use Two Account. Than I Start This Account. But This Time I Am Not Gona Make Another Account.

• ?

you may. besides the fact that, whether that's against your morals, then you certainly won't. Liars are crafty and very ingenious. they're waiting to manage certainty. they're waiting to administration what happens. they are able to bypass over all outcomes and stipulations. And in doing so as that they grow to be great. besides the fact that, additionally they stain their ego. they'll have self assurance that they are able to wreck out with something, through fact they are able to. even regardless of the undeniable fact that, there is not something evil approximately mendacity itself. fairly that's a controversy of the liar. Does the liar lie on the cost of others? Or do they lie in basic terms as an get away?

having a higher level doesn't mean one is the best answerer....and this shouldn't be about points, it's about wrestling fans getting they're opinion out and seeing how others feel

yes i reported the little cheating Ahole cheater should not be aloud back on here its truely a sad and pathetic meaningless life

• 1M9

So flag the questions and report him for violating Y!A terms of service.

Source(s): 1M9

roflpmsl!! looser!!!!!! his questions are lame his answers are lamer. Get this guy out of here

clearly they hav no life if they no that much about wrestling

Lol, that guy is lame, keep fighting the good fight!

good on ya!!!!!! well picked up i never would have guessed