Omen asked in 科學及數學工程學 · 1 decade ago

Title of Ir (Engineer)

How can I get the title of Ir (Engineer)?

2 Answers

  • Mike
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Once you become a member of the Hong Kong Institution of Engineers (HKIE), you can use the title Ir.

    Ir. stands for Ingénieur, which means Engineer in French.

    Source(s): I'm an Ir.
  • 草草
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

    Hong Kong Registered Engineer


    , not chartered Engineer

    I forgot the full name, sorry.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.