I am thinking realy bad things like my mom is going to die so some one please tell me why is that.?

WELL MY GRANDPA DIED SO I DONT KNOW BUT WHEN IM CLOSE TO MY MOM I CANT STOP LOOKING AT HER COUSE I THINK THAT SHE IS GOING TO DIE THE NEXT DAY SO PLEASE SOME ONE PLEASE HEEEEEEELP

Favorite Answer

I'm sorry that your grandpa passed away. Dealing with something like that takes a long time. Your feelings are normal. when someone close to us passes away it makes us think about our own death or the people around us. It will get better as time goes on. Don't really dwell on it to much because it will start affecting you. Oh and don't think that because you think about it so much it means it will happen. It won't we all have a purpose here on earth and we will go whenever is our time. You may want to consult a counselor even if its the one at your school. When we feel down or scared is always good to talk to someone else and share our feelings and pray. Prayer always works!

• Thomas

If this problem really seems that serious to you then I doubt an answer off here will be enough, I would recommend seeing a liscenced psychologist for help with this. My answer can be no where near as helpful as a real psychologist's but here it goes: You are obviously feeling afraid of losing another sort of role model figure from your life, I.E. your affixing the death of your grandpa to your a possible death of your mother. Not being a psychologist, All I can really recommend is that you spend more time with your mother and enjoy that time with her. This paranoia that you appear to have is DEEPLY a psychological thing and should be analyzed by a doctor if you want a real resolution though.

dont worry about it. that sometimes happens to me when i get really skared. we all have daydreams nad some arent so good. it is just that you got a loss and you were surprised by it. dont worry about it...it will pass soon. and im also sorry for the loss. hope ihelped! good luckkk

You're just afraid of losing someone you love. Try talking to her and telling her how you feel. Maybe she can help comfort you until these thoughts go away.

sometimes people have gut feelings....so check on on her.

but i've been in two wrecks this week and i still think im sure im going to crash if i drive.

Aw, I'm sorry. Hugs! Everything will be ok. Just have faith.

dont think that ok just get that away from yo head ok