Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

why dont t.v evangelist run for president?

most are famous and rich wouldnt billy graham be a good president?is there none worthy?binny hinn makes (reported) 50 million a year.

Favorite Answer

Actually, Manuel Fitzpatrick Robertson Jr. Maj USMarCor (Ret'd.) did run for the Office of President of the United States back in 1988 and came up short in the Republican primary stage, won by then-Vice President George Herbert Walker Bush Sr. Capt USN (Ret'd), who went on to land one term as President. The late Billy Graham Sr. is no longer available for the office; to my knowledge Benny Hinn isn't interested.

What scares me is people would actually support a candidate like this. Would make America no better that Iran. Separation of church and state is paramount to a non biased democracy. This is why Huckabee is a non starter as far as I'm concerned.

Well, while it's good to be a ( legitimate ) humble man of faith, that is not the best critieria for President. I don't want a man running my country who hears voices from God telling him what to do. I'm sure even intelligent people of all faiths want experience behind the President. And of the present candidates, I don't care what faith they are, that doesn't sway me either way, although, I have to say it is nice to know they believe in somone larger than themselves.

• carper

you're able to study the version between people who're Christians and people who in basic terms cry Lord Lord to get wealthy and discredit Christ for their genuine grasp, devil. those tele-evangelists are all frauds. maximum if no longer all of them are freemason pagans. All protestantism is in basic terms the whore daughters of the great whore in Rome. maximum prepared faith if run by potential of devil and his little mid managers.

they like money too much to take such a pay cut. big money, easy money. although a few like huckabee and robinson have stepped up. god knows what would happen if they managed to get the power over the military.

Because most Tele-vampires cannot go out in the daylight.

• DOC

You answered your own question. They make too much money and probably couldn't take the investigative heat the media puts out. (Scrutiny). :-)

okay they would be just a dishonest as anybody else so why not

• bilez1

it would mean a pay cut.